tirsdag den 11. september 2012

HAED Appreciation Week (another picture heavy post!)

Soooooo, we have entered Heaven & Earth Designs Appreciation Week! For those of you who do not know; Heaven & Earth Designs make some of the most beautiful cross stich designs known to man (well, at I think so), and they're currently having financial issues. Apparently not enough people buy cross-stich charts. So if there's a chart you've had on your wishlist for some time, pop over there and buy it! :-)

As some of you might know, I was not much of a "stash'er". All of the charts I own are the ones I actually stitch, so I've never had any charts waiting to be started. Well, that has changed now! I think I might have enough charts for a lifetime now - lol!

And I can't really decide whether I buy all of these charts for charitable reasons ("HAED might be closing, I better help out") or for purely selfish reasons ("HAED might be closing, and I still need all of these charts!"). Nevertheless, I bought even more charts today, and as you can probably tell from the selection I am a huge fan of Rachel Anderson's work.



Mini Amethyst by Rachel Anderson

Mini Emerald by Rachel Anderson
Mini Garnet by Rachel Anderson
Blue Topaz (full design) by Rachel Anderson

Ruby (full design) by Rachel Anderson
Mystique by Rachel Anderson
Titania by Rachel Anderson
Seraphina by Rachel Anderson
Vanity by Marta Dahlig
Sloth by Marta Dahlig
 Happy Stitchings and remember to sign up for this month's IHSW here!
- Cat


5 kommentarer:

  1. Hehe, that is a lot of Rachel Anderson. Love your selections. I have those two Martha Dahlig as well.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely haul. I am also a big fan of Rachel Anderson and would also like to eventually get all of her birthstone charts. Really lovely.

    SvarSlet
  3. What can I say Cat other than you have fantastic taste. I have 5 of the 10 designs that you bought. They will look awesome together when you stitch them. You should be done in a couple of years. You are certainly ensuring HAED continues on, good job!!
    xox

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous new stash. I love the birthstone fairies.

    SvarSlet