tirsdag den 28. juni 2011

New design and a new update

I got bored with the old design of this blog, so I changed it. I hope you guys like it. I was hoping I would finish the first page of "Envy" by the end of this month, but this is not going to happen sadly.

My husband and I are leaving for the Canary Islands tomorrow morning, and we'll be gone for a week. I'm not bringing "Envy" with me, since I think it'll probably be too hot to do any cross-stitching. In fact, I think it'll be too hot to do anything besides spending time in the swimming pool :-) And I'm also afraid that I would lose "Envy" if I brought it along, I would most likely forget it in the hotelroom or something.

As of tonight, this is what "Envy" looks like:


As you can see, I am still missing a lot of the confetti, and it takes so long to do. I am hoping to finish during next month - and that should be doable, considering it's now the summer holidays and I'm not going back to work before the 15th of August. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh it's so pretty! I love how the colors work together. I've been wanting this chart for forever but my stash is so huge that there's no way I can get it. Someday, maybe.... It's beautiful! And I love the new blog look, too!

    SvarSlet
  2. Cat Envy is looking great! I love the new design of the blog as well! The green works well with "Envy" Have a great break away!

    SvarSlet