mandag den 5. november 2012

Another update - sooo close to the end!

I stitched quite a bit last week, and I am very pleased with my progress. I have to have the project done and framed by the 15th of december, and I think that should be doable :-)

However, this week is extremely busy due to the fact that I have to correct something around 90 essays, 30 tests and give grades to 100 students - that will be so much fun! Or something.

Here's my progress since my last update:

As of October the 30th

As of November the 5th
Right - so back to work for me!

Happy stitchings!
- Cat.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great progress. You will have it done in plenty of time. It looks beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  2. Awesome progress, almost there. Good luck to the finish line!! Beautiful stitching xoxo

    SvarSlet
  3. Lovely progress. It will be amazing when it's finished.

    SvarSlet