onsdag den 18. januar 2012

IHSW!

Yeah, so I signed up for this weekend's IHSW. I will not, however, be able to do alot. As explained in my earlier post I have a lot of work.

Friday, my husband and I are going to celebrate our anniversary. It is now six years since we started dating, it also means we have been married for exactly three and a half years now :)

Saturday, my mother is throwing a birthday party - she is turning 65.

And Sunday I have planned on working for a bit and preparing a lesson on Macbeth for my students.

So all in all, I am not sure how much I will get done - but I will most certainly try!

Happy Hermiting Everyone.
- Cat.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Happy hermitting Cat!!

    Happy anniversary this weekend and happy birthday to your mom!

    SvarSlet
  2. Happy Anniversary!!
    I am sure you will work in a few stabs of the needle!
    Have a great weekend.

    SvarSlet