søndag den 8. januar 2012

I'm Ba-ack

...Or almost... I'm still dead busy with work. But here is something that I have been working on lately, it was a Christmas gift for my mother. The desgin is called "Spanish Beauty" and it's from Lanarte:

As of May 15 2011
As of December 9 2011
Hubby with finished Spanish Beauty :-)
I also received a fantastic birthday present from the hubby (my birthday was in November): Two new cross stitch charts from Heaven and Earth Design:

Mini Citrine

Mini Opal

The Citrine is my birthstone (November) and the opal is my husband's birthstone (October) - at least to some different webpages on the internet :) Nevertheless, the designs are gorgeous - especially the Opal one in my opinion.

I started the Mini Citrine almost as soon as I got it. Here is my current progress:

Mini Citrine as of January 9 2012

I have decided to put Envy on hold for a bit. I feel the project is a wee bit too big for my taste, and the stitches are very small compared to what I usually stitch. So I think I will continue with the Citrine for a while :-)

- Cat.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, Spanish beauty is amazing =)
    And the two Birthstones you got for your birthday and your work on Citrine are great =)

    SvarSlet
  2. Spanish Beauty looks beautiful,I'm sure you're mummy was overwhelmed to receive it for Christmas! Hubby looks pretty happy with it too LOL! What a great guy to buy you more charts, they're lovely.
    xo Alicia

    SvarSlet
  3. Yup he definitely is :) He loves whenever I'm cross-stitching, so that's really awesome! :) ANd yes, my mother cried at Christmas, she knows how much work it is, so she was thrilled :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Congrats on the gorgeous finish!!! You mom must love her. :D

    Great start on Citrine. :)

    SvarSlet
  5. what a fabulous gift for your mum. Love your HAED choices as well..

    SvarSlet
  6. Spanisch Beauty ist wunderschön.
    Und die neuen Projekte werden toll.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    SvarSlet