mandag den 30. januar 2012

Current progress: Mini Citrine

I've had a little time to do some stitching over the weekend. I had my exam today, and it went really well! My last exam will be in april, so for now I feel I can relax a bit more. There's a holiday coming up in two weeks time, so hopefully I'll get a lot of stitching done then :-)

Here's the Mini Citrine as of tonight:

Mini Citrine, January 30, 2012
Some of these colours have really surprised me. I did not expect such strong colours at the bottom of her dress, but it'll probably make more sense as I make more progress on her.

I'll see if I can get some more work done on her during the week :-)
Happy stitching everyone!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful progress, Cat. Glad to hear your exam went well. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Looks beautiful, Cat! It'll come together soon enough and congrats on the exam!

    SvarSlet